How we work with Commercial Printers
Synergy and calm, built on relationships
Paper supplier and printer synergy is an integral part of your production process. We are proud of our exceptional relationships with all of the printers in the UK and the rest of Europe, many of whom have become customers as a result of these strong bonds.
It is imperative to you as “the customer” that we work in tandem with printers on your behalf to give you the best service.
The communication between printer and paper supplier is paramount in supporting the success of your publication(s). The majority of the communication within our office is with customers’ elected printers. This communication ensures the operational smoothness of the process, which will exceed your expectations.
The benefits of this strong bond
- It allows both of your suppliers to work together with your evolving production schedule.
- It ensures that the correct amount of paper is delivered in sufficient time for the paper to acclimatise to the press surroundings but without an excess being supplied and wasted.
- We work very closely with your printer to ensure the most efficient printing and consistency of quality from one issue to the next.
- We collate the paper usage reports after the printing has taken place.
- We supply you with your summarised usage and stock reports “accurate to the penny”.
- Reports include deliveries, usages, efficiencies and opening and closing stocks from one month to the next.
All of this communication, allows your two major suppliers to work as a team, providing you with minimal workload, enabling you to concentrate on your core publishing business.