PRIVACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
This statement provides you with details of the type of information we may obtain from you, how we store and use your information and how we protect your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Gould International UK Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under number 00291620 whose registered office address is at Brunswick House, Regent Park, 299 Kingston Road, Surrey KT22 7LU.
Data Protection Register No. Z2306734
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATIONWe may collect and process the following data about you:
- When you engage in our services you may provide us with your name, phone number, billing information, email address and home and business postal addresses.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence together with your name, address, email address, phone number and company details.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To improve our products and services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We protect your information by:
– Utilising an encryption and authentication process to protect our online services. This process ensures that information is scrambled before it is transmitted so that it remains private even if it is intercepted. – We may also store manual copies of your personal information in a secure facility where access is restricted.
YOUR CONSENT AND RIGHTS OF ACCESS
We will only collect and store information about you with your consent. You provide us with your consent by choosing to complete our enquiry and order forms on our website, engage in our services and by opting in to receive regular updates from our newsletter.
You can change your mind or remove or add your consent at any time. You have the right of access to your personal records or other information that Gould International Limited holds about you. The administration charge for this service is £10.00 for each request. If any data or information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then please let us know and this will be corrected immediately. You can be removed from our database upon request.
To revise your consent, access, amend or remove your records you should send your request to email@example.com.
In this section you will find information on what cookies may be set when you visit our website and how to reject or delete those cookies.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are provided on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device. This information consists of small files known as cookies and they cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve our services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to provide the same information several times during one task.
- Recognising that you may already have provided a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they’re fast.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them by visiting: www.direct.gov.uk/managingcookies
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the websites you visit.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Google analytics is a web analytics service provider provided by Google Inc. Google analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate a visitor’s use of our website.
Google stores the information collection by the cookie on their servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and the purposes set out above.
For more information on the cookie set by Google analytics, including information on how to opt out please go to http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
The type of cookie used on this Site can each be put into 1 of 4 categories, based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide to cookie categories.
- A. Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, services you’ve asked for (such as access to secure areas) cannot be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet. These cannot be restricted or blocked.
- B. Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get any error messages from certain pages. These cookies don’t gather information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works. These cookies are not used to target you with online advertising. Without these cookies we cannot learn how our website is performing and make the necessary improvements that could enhance your browsing experience. These can be restricted or blocked.
- C. Functionality firstname.lastname@example.org.